COULD YOU BE THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR CLIENT SERVICES TEAM? The ideal candidates would be client focussed through and through, helping maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and work closely with our sales team to bring new clients on board!
A successful candidate would be able to help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as a liaison between the client and the sales force and enhance customer satisfaction!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To monitor customer activity against a given list of allocated accounts.
- Liaise with customers regarding quotations, success rates and recording on MIS.
- To direct and control the processing and fulfilment of order numbers, Fielding customer inquiries and resolving customer issues.
- To co-ordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resource to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional products and services.
- To liaise with Procurement, Production and Design to ensure each project sticks to the timelines.
- A reliable point of contact for each customer is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be a Strong communicator!
If you would like a career in sales in this fast-moving industry with a great company then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org